Yes.. this is the longest blog title ever.
(Pic from this summer)
Asked on my Instagram last night if you guys wanted the recipe for these dark chocolate salted caramel almond bites that I made and boy.. the response was good (Thank you!)
The only thing bad about these bites are that they are super easy, quick to make and are dangerously good (!)
- Melt dark chocolate (ca 150-200 gr.) and pour into a pan lined with a sheet of baking paper and spread.
- Next add the salted caramel (see recipe below) and pour over the chocolate base.
- Roughly chop almonds (for gluten free option) and or pretzels. The more you put, the crunchier it gets
- Melt dark chocolate (100-150gr.) and drizzle over everything and sprinkle some salt over it (if you want it extra salty)
- Cool for at least 2 hours, chop up in bite size and ENJOY
For the caramel you need
- 2 dl. Heavy cream
- 120 gr. Sugar
- 2 tablespoons syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essences
- 30 gr. Butter
- Sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook while whisking gently for 5 to 7 minutes, until it gets thicker. Add a pinch of salt and cook another minute to thicken further. Turn off the heat, cool slightly and pour on to the pan.
Hope you give these a go, but watch out they are addictive. If you like this post, please click on the ♡ below