I’m gonna share this awesome dish with you now. This is from my other food blog (All my older recipes will be moved here soon), but I want to show you what kind of food you can expect from me. And this one became very popular and I totally understand that because it’s so good.
When I was in Finland 3 weeks ago, I got to taste a super good avocado pasta. I had actually never eaten avocado with pasta before, and I love avocado so much and it’s my Nr 1 craving at the moment haha. So, I really wanted to eat this dish again and I did it my own way, and….. It became so good. I recommend to do this pasta dish, maybe this weekend with a glas of good white wine. You will get addicted.
400g of pasta
5 dl pasta water
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
3 shallot onion, chopped
1,5 red fresh chili, chopped, without the seeds
2,5 dl of dry white wine
4-5 avocados, depends how big they are
2 dl chopped fresh parsley
2 dl chopped fresh basil
1,5 dl grated parmesan
Salt and pepper
Olive oil and grated parmesan for garnish
- Start to cook the pasta with salt and olive oil to ‘al dente’ and save about 5 dl of the pasta water for later
- Fry the chopped shallot, garlic and the chili (remember to take out the seeds from the chili) in olive oil
- Pour the wine into the pan and stir around, let it boil together a little
- Add the cooked pasta and mix everything together, turn off the heat!
- Pour the pasta water and stir
- Add the avocado pieces, the chooped perslay, basil and the parmesan in to the pan and mix everything together
- Squeeze lime juice over the pasta and taste it with salt and pepper
- Granish it with some olive oil and grated parmesan. :)