Okey guys, you will love this pasta, especially if you like truffle, parma ham, garlic, ricotta and nuts…. I did this pasta for the first time this weekend, and it was so delicious. You will definitely give your guests a WOW effect if you will serve this to them. :) The only thing you actually need to cook is the pasta, do the garlic crumbs and roast some pine nuts. And it’s so easy! The rest is just added to the pasta.
Pasta, I bought ‘mezze maniche rigate’ the plane ones, not the rifled… But you can just choose wich one you prefer.
Olive oil and salt
Toast bread 4-5 pieces
2 garlic cloves, crushed
Grated parmesan, 1 dl + some for garnish
1/2 dl Walnuts oil
about 2 teaspoons of Truffle oil
Pine nuts, roasted
- Start to do the garlic crumbs. Put the bread on a baking tray and then roast them in the oven, until they get a bit hard and light brown. (You can also use a toaster).
- Mix the bread in a mixer until very small pieces (see picture on top).
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic. Fry until fragrant. Add the breadcrumbs. Fry and Stir for about 3 minutes or until golden. Then remove from the heat.
- Fry the pine nuts on a dry pan until they get finely roasted.
- Cook the pasta with a lot of olive oil and salt, al dente.
- When the pasta is done, just remove the water from the pot. Add the walnut oil and Truffle oil and mix gently. Taste and add more walnut/truffle oil if needed. Add the grated parmesan.
- Plate up the pasta on dishes. Add some ricotta cheese, roasted pine nuts, pieces of parma ham, garlic crumbs, parmesan, fresh basil leaves and on top of everything drizzle some dropps of truffle oil. VOILÀ, It’s done!!
ENJOY!!! :) #cookitwithjen