This was our Friday dinner! Went and bought some nice salmon from a fish shop here in Reykjavik and made a fresh asparagus bed of arugula salad dressing, parmesan cheese and toasted pine nuts. Boiled some potatoes to it. :)
Parmesan cheese in piece
1/2 cup canola oil
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons liquid honey
1 tablespoon sweet mustard
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
25g rocket salad
1/2 clove garlic
1. Pour olive oil over the asparagus and let sit for about 15 minutes.
2. Roast the asparagus. Spice up the ready-fried asparagus with salt flakes.
3. Toast the pine nuts golden brown in an oiled frying pan. Add some salt on the pine nuts.
4. Mix together mustard, honey and white vinegar to a paste. Mix oil with rucola salad. stir the green oil slowly. Season with salt and crushed garlic.
5. Add asparagus on plate, drizzle the rucola dressing. Sprinkle with the toasted pine nuts, plane of parmesan cheese.
I salted and peppered the salamon, then just in the oven for about 15 minutes in 175grader, depending on how big the piece you have.