A delicious, easy and quick pasta dish that is perfect to put together on a weekday dinner. You will love the combination of garlic, basil, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and mozzarella. Only made in 20 minutes!
350 gram tortellini with cheese
olive oil and salt (add it to the water when you cook the pasta).
1 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 dl sun dried tomatoes in oil in a jar, drained from oil (cut in pieces)
3 garlic cloves, sliced thin
A half bag with fresh spinach
4 dl half and half (cream and milk)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika pulver
125 gram standard ball of fresh mozzarella
10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
grated parmesan cheese, to serving
- Cook the tortellini according to package, drain and set a side.
- Heat sun-dried tomatoes and 1 tbsp of oil in a large skillet on medium heat, add the sliced garlic and cook for about a minute. Add fresh spinach and continue cooking and stirring on medium heat until spinach just starts to soften.
- Add half and half, salt, paprika and bring to boil and then reduce to simmer.
- Add the fresh basil and the cooked tortellini. Mix to coat and warm on medium low heat and then add the mozzarella cheese in pieces. Stir so it starts to melt a bit.
- Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Serve and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
ENJOY YOUR DINNER! :)
For all my recipes, visit https://jensdeliciouslife.com/