I guess it’s never to early to make a wish list for christmas! Here is the first part of my “must haves”. I could do my list so long so I guess I’ll just need to cut it in parts haha.
- The perfect backpack from Chloé, I love this one and can’t wait to have this one on my back while travelling around and exploring citys. And you can also use it as a handbag.
- For those who follow me on IG might have seen I’ve been building up piercings on my ears, and I’m not finished ;) These ones are so nice and are from LuvAj.
- The new perfect Rayban sunglasses. The old round retro ones are getting so “overused” so please get me these cool ones instead, quite similar style but still something different.
- I’m in Love with these Monkey lamps!!! When I was in Sweden I wanted to buy them so bad but we didn’t have any space for them as they are quite big and clumsy to carry. But then I saw that Hrim have them too!!
- I need more prints on my walls at home. This one would fit perfectly from Camilla Edfors.
- Yessss, these sneakers from Axel Arigato are a must have.
- I have been trying to find the perfect Leopard coat and here it is – from Scotch & soda–
- I want that perfect RED handbag and this one is from Gucci. And I want it badly!
- New bed- and pillow sheets in stonewashed linen. This is something I think is so boring to buy myself.. But the perfect gift! –from Winston Living–
- Beautiful candleholders from Reflections Copenhagen, you can find them at –Snuran–
- We need a new lamp over our dining table and I just love this one from –Snuran–
For all my recipes, visit https://jensdeliciouslife.com/