In a collaboration with Good Good by Via Health I got to try different types of Stevia. It’s a natural sweetener and makes your cooking and baking so much healthier.
This time I tried Sweet Like Sugar in my pie, I used it instead of regular sugar and it turned out so good! You need to try this delicious and healthy pie, it’s also vegan and gluten free. Very easy to bake and you can choose different kind of fruits or berries. I served my pie with coconut whipped cream, a big favourite! I recommend to buy the coconut milk/cream that are in tetra-pak and not in cans.
2-3 rhubarb, sliced into pieces
1/2 dl Sweet Like Sugar (Stevia sugar)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
For the crumble:
1 1/2 dl oats
1 dl almond flour
1 dl coconut flakes
3-4 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp honey or agave sirap
A pinch of vanilla powder
1 dl chopped hazelnuts and walnuts
Coconut whipped cream:
1 pack of full fat coconut milk or cream + vanilla powder
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Combine rhubarb with Sweet Like Sugar and cinnamon and add it to a pie form.
- Mix all the ingredients for the crumble with your hands or a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle it over the rhubarb mixture.
- Bake for about 30 min, until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve the pie with coconut whip.
HOW TO MAKE COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM:
- Chill your coconut cream or coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight or in the freezer for 1 hour before whipping, being sure not to shake or tip the package to encourage separation of the cream and liquid.
- Chill a large mixing bowl 10 minutes before whipping. Remove the coconut cream or milk from the fridge without tipping or shaking. Use only the thickened cream and leave the liquid behind (you can save that for example to your smoothies).
- Place the white cream in your chilled mixing bowl. Beat for 30 seconds with a mixer until creamy. Add some vanilla powder if you want. Taste and adjust sweetness as needed. Ready to serve!
For all my recipes, visit https://jensdeliciouslife.com/